Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How to Search For US Army Military Records Online


Searching for any records or information on the internet can be both time consuming and extremely frustrating.

There are thousands of sites from all over the world that claim to be able to produce records and information on identities at the click of a button.

Gov-Records.com is a HUGE website dedicating to finding us army military record lists and dozens of other government records. It is a very useful website for finding public records. They have a huge databases you can query for just about anything.

Searchable records include:

- phone information 
- criminal files, 
- births and deaths 
- marriage 
- unclaimed money 
- State and Federal census 
- Bankruptcy 
- Military Records 
- Court proceedings 
- US Phones and addresses 
- Australian Phone and addresses

Reasons it might benefit you:

- Do you need to check a potential employees criminal history? 
- I need that phone number! 
- Do you need to find an old school friend? 
- Where did my grandfather serve in World War II. 
- Did my uncle return from the war?

Gov Records have a very sound reputation. Here are a couple of many testimonials:

"This is the most unique search tool I have found on the internet today. I was able to track down my family military history in just a few short minutes! Great research tool. "

-Patty L.

" Gov-Records, you have made locating court records easier than ever! With one quick search I was able to locate all the court files I needed for my report! "

-Hillary G.

No comments:

Post a Comment